Saturday, September 12, 2009

OUT OF THIS WORLD

Sometimes you just need a break.

A break from the normal day to day things.

I class Second Life and my many friends as part of my Life as much as Real Life is.
So for me, after two years, whats real and what's not is not always clear - even in RL.

So I am going away to another world - in another place - to see how the other half (or is it third?) live.

I'm heading to Bali for two weeks to check out the sights and sounds and to enjoy a few coldies round the pool.

I know you will all keep up the good work in SL so it will be there when I come back.

Until then - au revoir, auf weidesehn, sayonara, toodle do, see ya later hairy legs, catchya, cyal8r, oohroo!


luvs ya All!

Ras/Raz

1 comment:

Justyn Maurer said...

Ohhh....Nice! Its good to take a break now n then. Have fun!