Wednesday, September 30, 2009

G'day Everyone - I'm Back!

Back from holidays in Bali - just beautiful at this time of the year.

Won't say much, except that I sang and danced and rocked and drank and walked and slept and etc etc; without worrying about back home at all.

Now I'm back home I'm freezing my nuts off - even having to light a fire at night to keep warm. Already can't wait to go again.

Now I'm back on SL I'm realizing how complicated it can get and how relationships come and go so quickly - like butterflies.

Anyhow this avatar is going to keep it simple - just enjoy myself and hopefully make people round me feel good; without any long term commitments. There's enough of that in RL.

Heres to an every improving SL and to my friends - goodonyamate

1 comment:

Justyn Maurer said...

wb Raz...lookin to catchin up wif ya again *huggs*