Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hi there

It's me... Raz

A beginner to the blog world.
Not New to Secondlife though; and alls its lags and crashes and joys and building and friendships, joys and heartaches.
Just someone who loves to make friends and yap (talk).
One day I will learn to use this electronic media effectively, including getting up a video, till then que sera sera. Maybe I will be able to get my good friends Justyn and Sweet Kong to help me lol.

But for the moment I'm chilling out, taking things easy and as me grandfather always told me
"never let the bastards beat ya!"

Till next time when I got some meaningful to say .. take care and be good.... Raz

1 comment:

Justyn Maurer said...

Welcum to da world of blogging Ras! You'll figure it all out soon enuf, I did =^.^= but if u need a hand wif it just let me know.